Support Your Main Street
YOUR Membership – or “Investment” as we like to call it – MAKES THINGS HAPPEN! Each year, MST develops a Work Plan with specific Goals and Objectives. To date we have accomplished the following:
- Revived the Membership Program
- Established a Revolving Loan Fund to assist downtown business developers with “gap” financing (the difference between what they personally guarantee and what a bank will fund).
- Sponsored the largest and most successful Christmas Parade in Texarkana’s memory with thousands of all ages attending.
- Established partnerships with Small Business Development Centers in Texas and Arkansas to hold workshops for downtown businesses and those who would like to come downtown.
- Developed this dynamic NEW website with the outstanding assistance of LogoGraph and Craig Francis.
- Worked with AMTRAK and the TEXAS EAGLE LOCAL REVENUE MANAGEMENT TEAM to provide a spectacular trip as a “Join Main Street” incentive. It included a Round-Trip for Two, deluxe sleeper anywhere on the Texas Eagle line (Texarkana to Chicago or Texarkana to Los Angeles) with all meals.
EVERY activity hosted by Main Street Texarkana has an opportunity for YOUR name or business to be “front and center.” In return you are featured though MST’s marketing that may include, but is not limited to:
- Extensive media network (Radio, Television, Newspaper, Magazines, E-mags, MST Web, Other websites, Social)
- Personal appearances
- Printed materials (Posters, Flyers, Targeted Mailers, and more)
- Pre-event and/or event-day activities
Current MST activities:
Annual Christmas Parade
Black Tie Bingo
Business to Business Workshops & Seminars
For information call at 903.792.7191 or 903.278.6441; P. O. Box 631, Texarkana TX 75504; or in person at 819 N. State Line Avenue in the Texarkana Chamber of Commerce. To Contact Us please Click Here.
MST has so many ideas!!
- A Christmas Festival with more lights and lots of things for kids and families to do
- Banners for light poles
- More green spaces with flowers
- Regular activities for all ages – especially the children.
- More arts and entertainment in our Art and Historic District;
- And, of course, additional spaces for loft living to make Downtown viable for an organic grocery store, specialty shops, and more.
But it all costs money. That’s why YOU are important to Main Street Texarkana.
A membership form is available below! Please take a moment and join. Or become a sponsor of one of our activities!